Did you know that Bananas are a soft chewy style lolly that can be managed by my clients from as young as 2. It is often a lifetime favourite of adults who are limiting their sweet intake and want a flavour and smell sensation that reminds them of years gone by.
Our bananas are made by Allens and being rather light individually you will get 24 in 100g. They are made from sugar, glucose, gelatin, flavour and colours.They are suitable for gluten free, dairy free diets.
Here’s a decadent recipe for a no cook slice using banana lollies
White Chocolate Banana Slice
- 250g packet plain sweet biscuits
- 200g lolly bananas
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- White Chocolate Topping:
- 2 x 240g blocks white eating chocolate, chopped
- 50g Copha, chopped
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Place biscuits in a large snap-lock bag. Using a rolling pin, crush biscuits to form coarse crumbs.
- Cut each lolly banana into 5 pieces.
- Combine biscuit crumbs, lollies, butter and condensed milk in large bowl. Mix well. Spoon into prepared pan. Press mixture firmly over base of pan. Using the back of a spoon, smooth surface.
- To Make Topping: Put chocolate and copha in a heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth then pour topping over biscuit base. Spread to cover.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set.
I’m expecting some samples……….
|Single Colour Marshmallows||Red Frogs||Teeth||Chicos|