Gummi Bones are shaped gummy products that come in colours of red and white. They are about the same consistency as gummi bears, however the flavours are limited to strawberry (red) and vanilla (white). Most of my younger customers refer to them as “dog bones”.
You will get 38 gummi bones in 100g and they contain glucose syrup, sugar, gelatine acid, vegetable oil, colours & flavours.
This is a gluten, dairy & nut free product.
Gummi bones are very popular at Halloween, although I do carry them as a stock item throughout the year.
Humans are born with around 350 bones in their body but by the time they reach adulthood, there are only 206. I wonder what happens to the missing ones? Here are some other interesting bone facts:
- There are 26 bones in the human foot.
- The human hand, including the wrist, contains 54 bones.
- The femur, or thighbone, is the longest and strongest bone of the human skeleton.
- The stapes, in the middle ear, is the smallest and lightest bone of the human skeleton.
- The only bone in the human body not connected to another is the hyoid, a V-shaped bone located at the base of the tongue.
Joke: Where did the skeleton go when he lost his hand?
Answer: To the second hand shop!
|Honey Bears||Red Frogs||Witchetty Grubs||Teeth|